Selling your home in one of Baltimore City’s 200 plus neighborhoods, Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County, Howard County or Harford County?
You have come to the right place!
Baltimore’s real estate market has become challenging for those homeowners wanting to sell their home. Like never before, hiring an experienced listing agent can make all the difference in selling your home for the absolute highest price, in the shortest period of time and with the least amount of hassle.
Andrew’s personal production reach nearly 1,000 closed transactions accounting for more than $100 Million in closed real estate volume. As a Baltimore City resident, Andrew understands the importance of knowing the city and its unique neighborhoods, home and attractions.
REMAX Sails is staffed with dedicated professionals with the most comprehensive marketing and sales plan in the business today. Selling your Baltimore area home requires much more than simply hanging a sale sign and hoping for buyers to appear. Selling your home requires a strategic marketing plan and an understanding of the current market conditions.
Our team has that plan!
Our plan includes the following & much more:
- Establish an appropriate list price to maximize the sale price
- Install sign and lock box
- Professional photographer with quality photos taken and enhanced to increase marketability of your home
- Centralized Showing Service (CSS) schedules appointments, gathers feedback and provides progress reports
- Broadcast emails
- Your home is marketed on Baltimore’s most powerful home buying websites.
- We review, explain and manage all the complexities of the real estate contract
- Client support from a full time marketing manager and a full time settlement manager to assure your transaction is a complete success
- Nearly a decade of real estate experience
- Largest access to our builder properties – Not Multiple Listed
- Access to RE/MAX’s worldwide networks of Realtors
- Free home marketability assessment
- Premium property ads
- Continuous marketing
- Meticulous and detailed follow-up
- Manage inspections, contingencies and timeframes from contract to settlement with Licensed full time assistant
Reviews from Past Clients
You won't find another agent (including his assistant, Tiffany Fisher) who will work harder to sell your home. Andrew and his team have a wealth of knowledge about the market. They were responsive, understanding, and answered all of my many questions throughout the process of selling my home. I can't thank Andrew enough for helping me sell my home in the time frame truly needed. Call Andrew if you want a trustworthy, reliable, and extremely knowledgeable agent.
Andrew and his team did an excellent job assisting in the process. His team went above and beyond to ensure the transaction was as smooth as possible. They were very prompt, detail oriented and extremely responsive. His level of expertise in the industry was evident from his concise answers to questions and his ability navigate all phases of the transaction.
Andrew Lehr and his team (especially Tiffany Fisher) were absolutely top notch. Andrew has supported me through every facet of home ownership including buying, renovating, renting, and the eventual selling of my home. Most importantly, Andrew was honest and straightforward with me, providing me with information that was true and accurate, never just telling me what I wanted to hear. I can not thank the REMAX Sails team enough. .. Did I mention he put my house under contract at less than 2% below asking price just six days after listing??? What else can you ask for!?! Thank you Andrew and Tiffany!
Andrew helped us thru the process of buying as well as selling. He and his team Tiffany are both top notch pros who oversaw every detail. Especially being a long distance seller, it was most valuable to us that they made sure everyone is on the same page. I would hire them again.
Andrew had actually helped me sell two homes and helped me purchase one. He is the BEST agent that I have ever worked with. He sold both of my homes in a very short time, my last one, in 2 months. He's on point with his negotiations and makes things happen quickly and the way you want it. HIGHLY recommended.